Five died due to gas leakage in Murree

0
26

MURREE: At least 5 people were died including 3 children in different incidents of Gas leakage within last 24 hours.

According to media reports, Five family member were died including 3 children due to Gas Leakage in a home. The family left gas heater open at night when Gas supply was stopped and they could not breath due to suffocation.

Rescue teams were reached at the place and shifted dead bodies to the Hospital for post mortem. —Online

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here